Downtown Food Tour
Discover Downtown Stuart!
- 2+ miles of walking, split over 5 stops.
- Children are welcome on our tour but may have other menu items per our discretion.
- Photography is allowed throughout the entire tour. Pictures may be taken and posted on our site.
- Predetermined food items. We will do our best to accommodate restrictions.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible, with certain limitations. Please inquire before purchase.
- There are 3 designated restroom stops on the tour. Inform us in advance for other accommodations.
- Tours take place rain or shine unless notified of a severe weather warning.
- If you sunburn easy you might want to bring some sunblock.
- Adult Ages 13+ • If Over 21, Includes Sangria
- Adult + Cocktail Pairing Ages 21+ • Includes Sangria and Cocktails
- Child Ages 5-12
Visit the best Downtown Stuart restaurants
Come and join us in beautiful Downtown Stuart, Florida so we can tantalize your taste buds, and engage you with riveting history on a delightful food tour.
- Create your next unforgettable experience with breathtaking scenery, spine-tingling history, and drool-worthy cuisine.
- This is a unique way to spend an afternoon with family and friends. Surely a memory worthy of adding to the album.
- Please join us on a journey through taste and time. Bring your appetite, and prepare to have a day of relaxation, and fun!
What to Expect
Are you looking for something to do in Stuart, Florida? If so, then The Flavor Excursion would like to invite you on a flavorful journey throughout history. It just so happens to be one of the best things to do in Downtown Stuart, Florida!
On this one-of-a-kind tour, we will tingle your taste buds and rivet your senses, while taking you on an intriguing tour through Old Town, Stuart.
As you journey throughout this guided walking tour, experience gourmet food tastings that are unique to the history and agriculture of the city, some of which include a tasty yet nutritious frozen breakfast treat, the freshest local seafood, hearty soup, a seasonal treat, and much, much more!
Our engaging tour guides will take you on a history-rich culinary journey and truly captivate your sense of taste and adventure as you learn about a treacherous pirate, a local Bonnie and Clyde, and visit a real-life speakeasy. How cool is that?!
Discover the unique bites and sites of Downtown Stuart, Fl. Fill your eyes with the aesthetics of the city, and its intriguing cuisine.
- Stuart Coffee
Our first stop on the tour starts off at a great coffee shop. Its artsy and eclectic feel really embodies the vibe of downtown Stuart. Not only is the coffee amazing, but your mouth will water over one of the most refreshing frozen treats you’ve ever tasted.
- Riverwalk Oyster Bar
The only restaurant where you never need to season your food! Chef John gets it right every time. No wonder Emeril Lagasse, made a special effort to visit here in 2012!
- Gilbert’s Coffee Bar
Pair a marina view with a fresh seasonal treat, and you’ve got the perfect recipe. Forgot to mention that this is the first and most appropriate stop on our Prohibition Package.
- Cafe Martier
Our most spine-tingling history stop. This place has it all! Scenery, cuisine, house-made sangria, and even a hauntingly fascinating original speakeasy hidden behind a post office.
- Signature Sweets
We could have chosen any sweet shop in Downtown Stuart, but we chose this one for its authenticity to the historic fruit that emphasizes everything about our tour. Enjoy!
Have questions? Here's the most frequently asked.
Absolutely not! Our tours combine architectural commentary, historical facts, local culture and culinary insight into a unique 3-hour experience. Imagine walking through the city eating our local artisans’ most delicious foods while learning the neighborhoods from real locals.
Yes, advance ticket purchase is required. Events typically sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the date, time, and number of tickets you prefer, please book well in advance.
If you can’t find your tickets or are having any other issue, please send us an email at [email protected] and we’d be happy to help you.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, if you have any additional questions or concerns please call our support centre at 1-800-656-0713 and we will see what we can do.
Gratuities are greatly appreciated, although not mandatory. The standard gratuity in the service industry is 15%-20%.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page to submit your own >>